The September 2023 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Summer Was Hot, But Apparently Not Hot Enough
- Big Oil: Business-as-usual
- Is Net Zero For Real?
- The First Nuclear In The US In Decades May Be The Last
- China Leads In Pumped Storage, Among Other Things
- Hybridization In Full Swing
- Demand Flexibility Is No Longer Nice To Have
- Electric Vehicles Come Of Age
- When, Where And How Fast To Charge EVs
- EEnergy Informer In The News
For a FREE SAMPLE COPY of EEnergy Informer, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.