Dr. Sioshansi’s latest book, Innovation and Disruption at the Grid’s Edge, will be published later this year. Further details will follow in due course.
Dr. Sioshansi has an article on fossil fuel divestment in the latest issue of Energy Spectrum magazine. It is titled, “Fossil fuel divestments pick up speed”. To read it, click here (PDF).
The February 2017 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Turning Point: Solar Cheaper Than Wind
- MIT’s Utility Of The Future: Time For Rethinking
- DOE’s Last Hurrah Under Obama
- Future According To The EIA
- FERC Updates Status Of DR, Progress On AMI
- What Next? Bitcoin And Blockchain
- Nuclear Suffers Another Setback As Delays Plague Westinghouse
- Climate Change Poses Business Risk
- Fossil Divestments Picks Up Speed
- Cheapest US Generation?
Dr Sioshansi has a new article about solar power on the Renew Economy website. It is titled, “Turning point: solar power now cheaper than wind energy”. You can read it here.
Dr. Sioshansi has an article on the Paris Accord in the latest issue of Energy Spectrum magazine. It is titled, “Will President-Elect Trump derail the Paris Accord?”. To read it, click here (PDF).
The January 2017 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- IEA Sticks To Oil While Some Oil Majors Think Beyond
- Will President-Elect Derail The Paris Accord?
- Tesla’s SolarCity Merger Gives Musk Room To Maneuver
- US Coal Dying Notwithstanding Trump Rhetoric
- Nuclear Lobby Bets On Low Carbon Future
- DOE Aims At 2-3 cents/kWh Solar Energy By 2030
- Value Of Distributed Solar
- California Introducing Matinee Electricity Pricing
- World Energy Council: Peak Per Capita Energy By 2030?
- US Renewables Gained 24% In First 9 Months Of 2016
- Natural Gas And Wind Are The Cheapest
Dr. Sioshansi has a new article about the future of the Chinese energy industry on the Energy Post website. It is titled, “Reinventing Fire in China”. To read it, click here.
Dr. Sioshansi has an article on distributed solar in the latest issue of Energy Spectrum magazine. It is titled, “Distributed solar incentives: too much or not enough”. To read it, click here (PDF).
The December 2016 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Surprise: In Politics Expect The Unexpected
- IEA Finally Gets It: Renewables Are The Future
- Solar: Bigger Is Cheaper
- COP22: Now Comes The Hard Part
- Tesla Energy: New Kid On The Block
- Wind Can Deliver Far More
- Energy Efficiency: The Neglected Low Hanging Fruit
- Distributed Solar Incentives: Too Much Or Not Enough?
- Electricity Too Cheap To Meter: Version 2.0
- World’s Largest Power Plants
- Book Review: Energy, Complexity and Wealth Maximization by Robert Ayres