Dr. Sioshansi has a new article about solar generation on the Renew Economy website. It is titled “What comes after solar PV? BIPV”. To read it, click here.
Dr. Sioshansi has a new article about future technology on the Renew Economy website. It is titled “Future is hi-tech, high value-added and non-energy-intensive”. To read it, click here.
The February 2016 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- With $25 Oil, All Bets Are Off
- COP21 – The Force Awakens
- Time To Reboot Rooftop Solar PV Schemes
- California Regulators Expected To Modify Net Metering, Gingerly
- Future Is Hi-tech, High Value-added And Non-energy-intensive
- Wind And Solar Get Surprise Tax Credit Extension……
- Renewable Portfolio Standards: More Good Than Bad
- IEA: Renewables 2/3rd Of New Global Capacity To 2020
- Coal Demand Falling
- Georgia Power Makes Peace With Nuclear Contractors
- Natural Gas Prices At Record Lows
- What Comes After PVs? BIPVs
Cornwall Energy has issued a special supplement to Energy Spectrum containing Dr. Sioshansi’s views on last year’s Paris climate talks. The article is titled, “From City Of Light: Light At The End Of Tunnel”. To access it, click here.
The January 2016 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- From City Of Light: Light At The End Of Tunnel
- Fossil Fuel Divestments Begin To Bite
- Coal’s Terminal Decline: Slow But Inevitable
- Stranded Assets? Think Anglo American
- Electricity’s Future Is Peer-to-Peer On A Platform…
- US Solar Had Another Record Year
- Why Are Electric Cars Such A Hard Sell?
- What Went Wrong At NRG?
- Home Energy Storage Taking Off, One Way Or Another
- RWE Follows E.ON’s Script
- Texas Special: Free Electricity After 9 pm
- US Nuclear Capacity: Holding Steady
- California Consumers To CPUC: Don’t Mess With NEM
Dr. Sioshansi has a new article about California on the Renew Economy website. It is titled “California’s ‘bold and daunting’ energy vision for 70% renewables by 2030”. To read it, click here.
The December 2015 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- All Eyes On Paris
- Demand For Oil, Like Everything Else Is Falling
- Battle Over Fixed Fees Is Just Beginning
- Guess What: Integrated Wholesale Markets More Efficient
- California’s Energy Vision: Bold And Daunting……
- ACEEE Ranks States For Energy Efficiency
- Under Pressure Coal Losing Market Share
- Renewables Are The Future
- Ignore Risk of Demand Destruction At Own Peril
- American Nukes At Record Performance
Dr. Sioshansi has an article on the forthcoming Paris climate talks on the South African website, EE Publishers. It is titled, “All eyes on Paris: a lot is at stake for a successful climate summit”. To read it click here.
Dr. Sioshansi has a new article on the Renew Economy website. It is titled “Why rooftop solar will be the new base-load power for consumers”. To read it, click here.
The November 2015 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- California Raises Renewable Target To 50% By 2030
- QTR: Doing More With Far Less Energy
- Phasing Out Fossil Fuels: How, When, And What For
- Eurelectric: European Nukes Endangered
- Tesla: Pushing Down Price Of Storage……
- Apple To Detroit: Move Over
- CAISO’s Marching Order: Expanded Footprint
- Growth Of Distributed Energy Resources Can No Longer Be Ignored
- Centralized Baseload Plants Are So Passé
- Coal: Un-minable And Un-burnable