Dr. Sioshansi has a new article up on the Energy Post website. It is titled, “Climate change becomes prime investment driver”. To read it, click here.
The October 2016 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Climate Accord Inches Towards Ratification
- Carbon Price No Longer Farfetched
- California’s Brown Committed To Climate
- BlackRock Rocks The Investment Boat
- UK Approves Hinkley Point
- Germany’s RWE And E.ON Splitting – Will They Prosper?
- Supercapacitors To Make Batteries Obsolete
- US Renewable Share On The Rise
- Renewables: Texas’ New Energy Gusher
- Natural Gas Bridge To Nowhere?
- What’s Next? Zero Net Energy Buildings
- NREL Examines Feasibility Of High Renewable Penetration
- After 40 Years And $5 Billion TVA Pulls The Plug On Nuke
Dr. Sioshansi has an article on the US nuclear industry in the latest issue of Energy Spectrum magazine. It is titled, “Times are tough for US nukes”. To read it, click here (PDF).
Dr. Sioshansi has a new article on the Renew Economy website. It is titled, “In time, all cars will be electric, driverless and running on renewables”. To read it, click here.
The September 2016 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Another Inconvenient Truth: Carbon Price
- In Time All Cars Will Be Electric And Driverless
- EDF Takes The Plunge On Hinkley Point While UK Equivocates
- If There Is A Future For Nuclear It Certainly Is Not In The West
- Solar Roofs: A Million And Counting
- Energy Storage: Moving To Front And Center
- Coal Fund Has No Takers
- Germany Exceeds 2020 Renewables Target Early
- Solar Impulse Flies Around The Globe With No Fuel
- Ask The Experts On The Future Of Energy
- Tesla Reaches For The Sun
- Germany Tops Global Energy Efficiency Rankings
- California’s Heat Tests CAISO
- LSI Offers Electric Power In California Nov 2016
Dr. Sioshansi will be one of the speakers at Electric Power in California, a conference organized by Law Seminars International. The conference dates are November 3rd & 4th, 2016 and the venue is One California Plaza, Los Angeles. The conference will also be webcast so you can watch wherever in the world you are.
Dr. Sioshansi will be speaking at 1:30pm on Nov. 4th. The title of his speech will be “Changes and Challenges for the Vertically Integrated Utility Model”. For further details and to reserve a place at the conference, click here.
The August 2016 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Energy Transition: Happening As We Speak
- Times Are Tough For US Nukes
- Who Will Disrupt Utility Monopolies
- What Next? Apple Energy
- Tesla’s Complete Picture
- Watch Out For Virtual Utilities, Virtual Power Plants
- California Utilities Approach NEM Cap
- What Does CAISO Crave The Most? Flexibility
- Want Half As Much Carbon By 2030? No Problem
- Renewables: You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet
- Unconventional Risk Of Conventional Oil
- If You Can’t Beat Them, Join Them – In A Hurry
Dr. Sioshansi has a new article on the Renew Economy website. It is titled, “Watch out for virtual utilities, virtual power plants”. To read it, click here.
Dr. Sioshansi has a new article on the Energy Times website. It is titled, “Utilities in a Prosumer World”. To read it, click here.