Dr. Sioshansi has a new article about California on the Renew Economy website. It is titled “California’s ‘bold and daunting’ energy vision for 70% renewables by 2030”. To read it, click here.
The December 2015 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- All Eyes On Paris
- Demand For Oil, Like Everything Else Is Falling
- Battle Over Fixed Fees Is Just Beginning
- Guess What: Integrated Wholesale Markets More Efficient
- California’s Energy Vision: Bold And Daunting……
- ACEEE Ranks States For Energy Efficiency
- Under Pressure Coal Losing Market Share
- Renewables Are The Future
- Ignore Risk of Demand Destruction At Own Peril
- American Nukes At Record Performance
Dr. Sioshansi has an article on the forthcoming Paris climate talks on the South African website, EE Publishers. It is titled, “All eyes on Paris: a lot is at stake for a successful climate summit”. To read it click here.
Dr. Sioshansi has a new article on the Renew Economy website. It is titled “Why rooftop solar will be the new base-load power for consumers”. To read it, click here.
The November 2015 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- California Raises Renewable Target To 50% By 2030
- QTR: Doing More With Far Less Energy
- Phasing Out Fossil Fuels: How, When, And What For
- Eurelectric: European Nukes Endangered
- Tesla: Pushing Down Price Of Storage……
- Apple To Detroit: Move Over
- CAISO’s Marching Order: Expanded Footprint
- Growth Of Distributed Energy Resources Can No Longer Be Ignored
- Centralized Baseload Plants Are So Passé
- Coal: Un-minable And Un-burnable
On November 10th Dr. Sioshansi will be guest speaker at a meeting of the Energy Supply Association of Australia. Dr. Sioshansi will speak about the rapid evolution of the power sector and the impact on existing business models. He will them participate in a panel discussion with prominent members of the Australian energy industry.
Energize, the South Africa energy magazine, has published an article by Dr. Sioshansi. It is titled, “What is the future for European power utilities?”. To read it, click here.
The slides from the recent London conference on the future of utilities that Dr. Sioshansi hosted in collaboration with Cornwall Energy are now available for download from the Cornwall Energy website.
Dr. Sioshansi has an article on solar PV in the latest issue of Energy Spectrum magazine. It is titled, “Solar PV to top 652GW by 2025”. To read it, click here (PDF).
The October 2015 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- What If Paris Is A Success?
- Do We Need Fossil Fuel Divestments When It Is Already Happening?
- Want Cheap Juice? Go Figure
- Energy Efficiency: California Needs Far More
- What Comes After 33% RPS? In California 50% RPS ……
- Solar PVs: Net Gain And No Pain
- Nuclear Setback Continue – Surprised?
- Solar PVs To Top 652 GW By 2025
- What Comes After PVs? BIPVs