Dr Sioshansi has an article on getting to net zero emissions in the latest issue of Cornwall Insight magazine. It is titled, “Behind-the-meter aggregations could play role in net zero”. To read it, click here (PDF).
Dr. Sioshansi has an article about flexible demand on the Energy Central website. It is titled, “LBL Says There Is More To Flexible Demand”. To read it, click here.
Dr. Sioshansi has an article about rooftop solar on the Energize website. It is titled, “Sunny or not, rooftop solar follows high retail prices”. To read it, click here.
The April 2020 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- The Pandemic Shows How Interdependent We Truly Are
- Net Zero Not Good Enough: Tasmania Aims For 200% Renewable
- Oil Prices Increasingly Disconnected From Demand
- Climate-related Risk Disclosure To Become Mandatory
- UK Emissions Down
- PJM State Of The Market
- LBL Says There Is More To Flexible Demand
- The Looming Clash Between PAYGO Solar And Mini-grids
- How Much Does It Cost To Offset Your Carbon Footprint?
- BOOK REVIEW: Capital and Ideology: Thomas Piketty
- EEnergy Informer In The News
- Book In Print: Behind and Beyond the Meter
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.
Two video interviews with Dr. Sioshansi from the workshop on Variable Demand at the Florence School of Regulation are now available on YouTube. You can watch them below.
Dr. Sishansi has an article about Tesla on the Renew Economy website. It is titled, “What is driving Tesla’s stratospheric rise?”. To read it, click here.
Dr. Sioshansi has a new article on the Energy Central website. It is titled, “Demand flexibility”. To read it, click here.
Dr. Sioshansi will be providing an opening address at a symposium on Variable Generation/Flexible Demand at Victoria University in Melbourne. The event will take place on Friday, April 3rd. A full program of speakers is available here.
The event is free to attend, but you need to register through Eventbrite.