The February 2023 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Ukraine Crisis Gives Energy Transition A Boost
- Fission, Fusion, SMRs, Or None Of The Above?
- Global Coal Consumption Rising Despite Headwinds
- Electricity Markets In Need Of Redesign
- Getting Longer: Transmission Interconnection Queues
- Smart Meters Awaiting Smart Tariffs
- Assault On Rooftop Solar Unlikely To Make A Big Dent
- California On Top of ACEEE’s Energy Efficiency Rankings
- No Limit To Technological Innovations
- EV Sales Up With China Dominating
- Book Review: California Burning by Katherine Blunt
- Handbook of Energy Transitions edited by Kathleen Araujo
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.