The November 2022 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Friend Or Foe?
- EU’s Energy Prices Remain High And Volatile
- Why China Matters
- Incumbents Prefer The Status Quo. Surprised?
- What Is The Social Cost Of Carbon?
- Solar’s Rise To Accelerate
- How Did CAISO Survive The 6 Sept Heatwave?
- Global Wind Capacity To Reach 2,000 GW In Next Decade
- Solar Panels Plus Batteries Are Moneymakers
- Variability Of Renewables Has To Be Buffered
- Renewables Create Jobs Provide Security And Savings
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.