The April 2021 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Texas Power Shortages Reveal Supply Vulnerabilities
- Will ERCOT Remain An Isolated Network?
- Nuclear Power Ten Years After Fukushima
- US Renewables To Rise Unimpeded Under Biden
- Who Should Bear The Blame For Emitting Carbon?
- Carbon Markets Poised For Growth
- Prospects Of Peak Oil Forces Big Oil Into Diversification
- IEA Says Emissions Have Sprung Back
- Hardware More Valuable With Enabling Software
- Wind Had Another Good Year In 2020
- GDP Not A Good Metric Of Wealth
- Readers Write
- EEnergy Informer In The News
- Book Review
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.