The May 2020 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Let’s Not Let This Crisis Go To Waste
- ESG Investing Gets Traction
- Oil Prices Go Negative As Demand Tanks
- Electricity Demand Takes A Dive
- What Comes After Negative Oil Prices?
- Australia: The New Pathfinder
- California Regulators Set 40 MMT Emissions Target By 2030
- Solar 40% Of New US Capacity Additions In 2019
- Wind Had A Good Year In 2019
- Coal’s Prospects: Gloomy
- Connected Devices On The Rise
- Readers Write
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.