The September 2018 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Oil vs. Electricity: Which Will Ultimately Prevail?
- EVs To Give ICEs A Run For The Money
- Solar And Wind Surpass 1 TW Milestone
- US Renewables vs. Conventional: No Match
- More Renewables; More Negative Prices
- Summer Of Hot Sun And Little Wind In Europe
- What Is Complicated About Making The Right Choice?
- Behind-the-meter Investments Poorly Utilized
- Aggregating Distributed Storage Makes Good Sense
- Distributed Storage On The Rise
- Aging US Distribution Network In Need Of Massive Overhaul
- Trump’s Assault On Environment Beyond Comprehension
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.