The November 2017 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- When You Thought It Couldn’t Get Any Worse, It Does
- EPA’s Pruitt: Proud And Unapologetic
- Trump Has A Plan: Save Coal, Hamper Clean Energy
- Subsidizing Coal Makes As Much Sense As Subsidizing Bacon
- Mr. President: Wake Up And Smell The Coffee
- IEA’s Birol Bullish On Solar, At Last
- What To Do When There Is No Wind
- As Renewable Generation Increases, So Will The Need For Supergrid
- Will The Rise Of EVs Lead To The Demise Of Oil?
- How Far Can You Go On Little Juice? Check Out Solar Cars
- EEI: Utility Infrastructure Investment To Soar
- Ethical Investing On The Rise
- DOE Provides Additional Funding For So. Company’s Nukes
- Blockchain Technology Reaches New State Of Maturity
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.