The January 2023 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- No End In Sight In Ukraine Or On Climate Crisis
- EU Expands LNG Import Capacity
- Americans Suffer 7 Hours Of Power Outages Per Annum
- Australia’s Market Operator Preparing For 100% Renewable
- Time To Redesign Power Markets
- Is There A Way For Utilities To Embrace DERs?
- Developing Demand Flexibility Services
- Wind Moves Offshore With Ever Larger Turbines
- More Solar, More Storage
- Want To Own A Part Of A Wind Farm?
- The Greening Of The US Power Grid
- Manufactured Homes Can Be Efficient And Low-cost
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.