The July 2022 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Who Will Win The War Of Attrition?
- Germany Goes Back To Coal To Avert Shortages
- LNG Trade Flows Shifting
- Killing Two Birds With A Single Stone
- BNEF: No Gasoline Cars To Be Sold After 2038
- Australia Conflicted On Climate
- Decarbonization = Variable Renewables + Storage
- Nukes Not Cheap Even If You Can Build One
- US Renewables Rising
- What Will The Delegates Be Deliberating At UN’s COP27 In Nov?
- TotalEnergies Expands US Renewable Portfolio
- Tesla Putting Powerwalls To Work
- Readers Write
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.