The April 2022 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Putin Miscalculated, And So Did The West
- Biden Bans Russian Energy Imports To The US
- Europe Wakes Up To Unreliable Russian Gas
- Germany: Reckon With Self-Inflicted Energy Vulnerabilities
- Energy Giants Exit Russia And Are Conflicted
- Putin Delegates Climate Crisis To The Back Burner
- Can California Have Its Cake And Eat It Too?
- All Bets Are Off For US Energy Outlook
- US Renewables Chronically Underestimated
- Peabody Diversifies Away From Coal
- Who Are The 2.3 Million US Solar Customers?
- Solar + Storage Good For Hawaii’s Utility And Solar Installers
- Future Is Solar (And Wind) Paired With Storage
- The UN Pushes For A Solution To Plastic Waste
- Book Review: Transitioning to a prosperous, resilient and carbon-free economy: A guide for decision-makers
- Readers Write
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.