The February 2022 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- First, The Good News
- California A Step Closer To “Prices-to-devices”
- Planning For A Network Rich With Distributed Energy Resources
- Google Fixes The Roof
- Nuclear’s Grim Prospects Deteriorate
- Distribution Utilities Can Enhance The Value Of Distributed Storage
- Will More Renewables Alleviate Or Aggravate Energy Shortages?
- Energy Transition Needs Top Talent
- Why Buy Juice When You Can Make Your Own?
- Why Is It Devilishly Hard To Kill Off Coal?
- Readers Write
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.