The December 2021 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Glasgow’s COP26: A Cop Out Or A Baby Step Forward?
- COP26: The Bad News And The Case For Hope
- Hertz’s Sends Powerful Signal to Big Auto And Big Oil
- Oil Super Majors’ Divergent Strategies
- GE: An American Icon Splits Into Three
- The Future Of Electricity Retailing: Free kWhs With A Catch
- Utility-Scale Batteries Provide Multiple Benefits
- Frequent Power Outages Another Motivation For Storage
- LBL: Utility-Scale Solar On The Rise
- US Coal: A Temporary Retrieve From Terminal Decline
- What Happens As The Climate Heats Up?
- IEA: G7 Roadmap To Net Zero Electricity by 2035
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.