The September 2021 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- UN’s Antonio Guterres: Red Code For Humanity
- From The Iron Curtain To The Carbon Curtain
- Biden Sets Aggressive Target For Electric Transport
- California Dreaming 8 Million EVs By 2030
- US Renewables Exceed Coal And Nuclear Output
- Solar Technology: Cheap And Getting Better
- Will Flow Batteries Deliver On Long Duration Storage?
- The Economics Of Grid Defection Revisited
- Energy-as-a-subscription Service
- Hybrid Power
- Fossil Fuel Subsidies Staggering
- Energy Efficiency: Markets Or Mandates?
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.