The August 2021 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Floods In Germany And China, Extreme Heat In North America
- EU To Lead By Example On Climate
- Are We Doing Too Much Or Not Enough?
- Climate Protection: Second Wave Of Imperialism?
- Five Asian Countries Responsible For 80% Of New Coal
- IRENA: Renewables Are Increasingly Cost Competitive
- How To Bolster The Dwindling Value Of Solar And Wind
- DNV’s Top 10 Energy Transition Technologies
- Motors: Underappreciated Drivers Of Electricity Demand
- Tesla Moves To Community Solar
- The Race To Electrify Everything Is On
- Going Beyond Zero: Negative Carbon Emissions
- Energy Efficiency Is Still The One
- Winners And Losers With Imminent Carbon Pricing
- Electricity End User’s Poem
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.