The October 2020 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- California Outages Could Have Been Easily Avoided
- Who Turned Off The Lights?
- Could Have, Should Have Debate Rampant
- Wind: The Renewable Workhorse Keeps On Giving
- Led By Solar, Renewables Dominate New Capacity Additions
- Energy Transition Will Take Concerted Effort
- BP’s New Outlook Drives New Strategy
- Amory Lovins: Road Not Taken
- Book Review: The Future of Buildings, Transportation and Power
- Readers Comment
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.