The August 2020 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Within Reach: 90% Clean Electricity By 2035
- Seismic Shift In Capital Allocation Towards Renewables
- IEA Offers A Plan Out Of The Current Crisis
- PG&E Without The G?
- Power To Choose
- Fixed Bills: No Longer Farfetched
- Flexible Demand
- Virtual Power Plants Getting Traction
- Electric Trucks Expected To Follow EVs
- The Rise Of Hybrid Generation
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.