The July 2020 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- After 134 Years Renewables Beat Coal In The US
- California’s Glide Path To Renewable Nirvana By 2040
- Time-of-Use Good, Dynamic Pricing Better
- First PVs, Then EVs, Now VPPs
- Shell And Eni Leading The Race To Net Zero Emissions
- BP: New Boss, New Plan, Same Competitors
- Will Profit Save The Planet?
- Energy Efficiency: Still The Low Hanging Fruit
- PV Innovations Continue
- Remote Possibilities: Telecommuting More Impactful Than EVs
- Readers Write
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.