The June 2020 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Reflect Before Starting Your Engines
- Oil: Uncharted Waters
- First In 138 Years: UK Without Coal For A Month
- Ethical Investing Outperforms The Market In Pandemic
- CAISO Load Drops, Renewable Curtailment Rises
- Are Platforms Worth The Money?
- Origin Invests In Octopus
- AEMO Gearing Up For A Radically Different Future
- Storage As Eventual Substitute For Gas Peakers
- Storage Beyond 4 hrs
- Peer-to-Peer Trading And Blockchain
- Book Review: Power after Carbon, Peter Fox-Penner
- EEnergy Informer In The News
- Book In Print: Behind and Beyond the Meter
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.