The April 2020 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- The Pandemic Shows How Interdependent We Truly Are
- Net Zero Not Good Enough: Tasmania Aims For 200% Renewable
- Oil Prices Increasingly Disconnected From Demand
- Climate-related Risk Disclosure To Become Mandatory
- UK Emissions Down
- PJM State Of The Market
- LBL Says There Is More To Flexible Demand
- The Looming Clash Between PAYGO Solar And Mini-grids
- How Much Does It Cost To Offset Your Carbon Footprint?
- BOOK REVIEW: Capital and Ideology: Thomas Piketty
- EEnergy Informer In The News
- Book In Print: Behind and Beyond the Meter
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.