The January 2020 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Person Of The Year: Greta Thunberg, Who Else?
- COP25: Another Disappointing Summit?
- David Robinson’s Eyewitness Report From Madrid
- Why Time Has Arrived For Flexible Demand
- Oil: Peak Or No Peak?
- Wind: Bigger Is Better, Especially Offshore
- US Solar Installations Set New Record
- Guess What: Price Of Green Certificates On The Rise
- Utility-scale Solar Has Ways To Go
- Wholesale Prices Falling
- IEA’s Energy Outlook Focuses On Africa
- Readers Write
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.