The December 2019 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Can 11,000 Scientists Be Wrong?
- US Can Get Rid Of Coal For A Mere $35 Billion
- Oil: Leave It In The Ground
- California’s Wild Fires Sink PG&E Deeper Into The Red
- What Future For Utilities?
- Net Zero What?
- EIA Outlook: More Of The Same?
- Energy Transition Happening Much Faster Than You May Think
- Electric Bus? Think Super-capacitors
- Siemens: Wind Could Provide A Third Of Global Power By 2040
- Zero Carbon Airline? You Must Surely Be Joking
- Tracking The Sun: Nobody Said It’s Free Or Cheap
- Readers Write
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.