The November 2019 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- How Dare You?
- Tax Polluting Fuels Rather Than Subsidizing Them
- Utility-scale Storage On The Rise
- Eurelectric: €100 billion per year and counting
- IRENA Says We Can Hold The Line On Climate
- How Fast An Energy Transition?
- PG&E’s Wild Fire Fiasco
- Cost Of Solar + Storage Falls To Astonishing Lows
- Infigen: The Little Company That Could
- Hinkley Point To Cost Even More
- ACEEE: US Can Cut Emissions By Half Through Energy Efficiency Alone
- Demand Forecasting: Not What It Used To Be
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.