The October 2019 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Amazon Burning
- Energy Transition Is Here And Now
- Are Renewables To Blame For Blackouts?
- Prices Spike In Texas, As Designed
- Tough Road Ahead For Oil
- Shell Goes Electric, One Step At A Time
- Future Of Mobility: Electric, Autonomous And Shared
- Vanishing Renewable Premium
- Wind: Mature With Declining Costs
- Value Of Behind The Meter Storage
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.