The September 2019 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Earth Has Not Been This Hot In 2,000 Years
- NREL: Storage A Big Challenge For Peaking Plants
- BNEF: Over 1,000 GWs Of Storage By 2040
- Another First: Berkeley Bans Natural Gas
- Shell: The World’s Biggest Electricity Company Without Generating
- As PG&E Retreats Others Fill The Void
- Who Would Want A Window With An IP Address?
- US Corporations Go Solar In Big Numbers
- Blue States Sue Feds To Set Own Clean Car Standards
- Electricity Market Design Fit For The Changing Times
- Coming Next: Solar Cars
- Blockchain Offers Potential For Decentralized Electricity Future
- Micro-grids Find Attractive Niches Everywhere
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.