The July 2019 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Bloomberg: Mother Nature Is Not Waiting, And Nor Can We
- Just As Exxon Predicted, CO2 Concentration Passes 415 ppm
- Climate Change Risk: No Small Change
- Mismatch: What You Want vs. What You Get
- 100% Renewable: Nice But Is It Affordable?
- Storage Market Booming
- Global Solar Capacity Surpassed 500 GW In 2018
- IRENA: Renewables Employ 11 Million Worldwide
- Swiss Scheme Demonstrates Successful Peer-to-peer Trading
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.