The April 2019 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- For Climate Leadership Follow Greta Thunberg
- Shell Vows To Be World’s Biggest Electricity Company By 2030
- McKinsey: Renewables 50% Of Global Generation By 2035
- BP: Renewables To Dwarf Coal By 2040
- Why Are Oil Majors Investing In Electric Transport?
- Electricity Sales No Longer Same As Consumption
- In Australia It Is Not The Affluent Who Go Solar
- Readers Write
- EEnergy Informer In The News
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.