The February 2019 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Going Green, Grudgingly And One By One
- Shell Wants To Be A Green Oil Company: The Ultimate Oxymoron?
- Rapid Growth Of EVs Stunning
- Time To Rethink Electricity Consumer
- Going Zero Net Energy And Loving It
- Can Nuclear’s Demise Be Reversed?
- Storage As Substitute For Gas Peakers
- Demand For Flexibility Leads To Trading Platforms
- Wind: 680 GW Of New Installed Capacity In 10 Years
- Subscribers Write
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.