The August 2018 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- End Of Big Oil?
- Will EVs Make ICEs Obsolete?
- EVs To Boost Electricity Sales
- Renewables Increasingly Beat Fossil Fuels
- Rising Renewable Targets Proliferate
- Solar Beats Gas In UK
- Germany On Track To 65% Renewable By 2030
- US Adding More Renewables
- Who Is Fighting Climate Change, And Who Is Not
- California Emissions Fall Below 1990 Level
- Trading Platforms And VPPs Find Profitable Niches
- Negawatts Always Cheaper Than Megawatts
- By 2030 Data Centers To Use As Much Electricity As China
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.