The June 2018 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Big Oil Pivots To Electric
- Total Moves Into Electricity
- Will EVs Follow PVs?
- IRENA Says More Renewables Needed And Soon
- The Faster The Conversion To Renewables The Cheaper
- Corporations Cannot Get Enough Of A Good Thing
- It Is No Longer Wind vs. Solar But Both vs. Fossil Generation
- California Makes Solar Roofs Mandatory Starting in 2020
- New Business Models At The Grid’s Edge And Beyond
- DERs Are Lowering Consumption And Peak Demand
- Book Review – Three Revolutions: Steering automated, shared & EVs to a better future By Daniel Sperling
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.