The April 2018 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- The Future Of Energy Is Electric, And Increasingly Green
- Volkswagen Shifts To Electric, As Do Other Automakers
- EV Charging Could Add 1 GW To California’s Peak Demand
- Is Natural Gas’ Growth Coming To An End?
- Solar/Wind + Storage = Headwind For Fossil Generation
- City Centers As Future Power Houses
- Why Should I Pay For My Neighbor’s Solar Panels?
- Prosumagers And Micro-transactions
- EPA’s Dirty Politics
- How 1 W Of Capacity Made A Big Difference
- Is There A Future For Nuclear In The West?
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.