The March 2018 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Trump: Going It Alone
- California: Different Vision, Different Path
- Exxon Assures Investors That Empty Barrels Will Get Refilled
- Going Fossil Free
- Green Investing In Vogue
- Circular Economy
- Renewables Half Of New US Capacity Additions In 2017
- Where Have All The Utility Jobs Gone?
- DOE And EPA: Shrinking Budgets, Demoralized Staff
- Want To Cut Carbon? Tax It
- Next Solar Revolution: Perovskites
- Electricity: The Perfect Product?
- Book review: Innovation and Disruption at the Grid’s Edge: How distributed energy resources are disrupting the utility business model
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.