The February 2018 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Brown vs. Trump: Green vs. Black
- FERC Rejects Rick Perry’s Proposal To Bail Out Coal
- New Normal: Negative Electricity Prices
- Tesla’s Battery Shows Value Of Storage
- The Sorry State Of Demand Response
- Time For Variable Pricing For Feeding Into The Grid
- Microgrids: From Niche To Mainstream
- Westinghouse: From Icon To History’s Dust Bin
- Big Oil: Worry Or Not To Worry?
- US Solar And Wind Capacity To Double By 2020
- BTUcoins: Cryptocurrency’s Voracious Appetite For Power
- NARUC Says Time Has Arrived To Reform PURPA
- Fighting The Fire-feeders Is Just Starting
- Subscriber Writes
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.