The January 2018 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Macron Leads On Climate, Snubs Trump
- IEA Joins In Predicting The Ascent Of Renewables
- The Cost Of Trump’s Coal Bailout
- Carbon Tracker: Coal On Death Spiral
- Alternative Facts Lead To Alternative Reality
- Socially Responsible Investing Is In
- Renewables Continue To Gain Ground
- Tesla: The Ultimate Bubble Or Ultimate Investment Opportunity
- US Storage To Top 35 GW by 2025
- More Renewables, More Negative Prices
- Blockchain: The Ultimate Enabler
- New Success Factors For Transformed Industry
- Move Over CAISO — New Grid For The West?
- California’s ZNE Building Code Faces Day Of Reckoning
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.