The September 2017 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Peak Oil Sooner Than Expected
- EVs Rise Accepted; Question Is How Fast
- Brown And Bloomberg To Deliver US Climate Pledge
- Global Power Investments Exceed Oil, Gas And Coal
- The Future Of Incumbent “Utilities” In Flux
- Does Customer Defection Matter?
- US Going Green, Shunning Coal
- Welcome To The World Of Excess Solar And “Free” Electricity
- As Electricity Demand Falters So Does Generation
- Is 100% Renewable Feasible? Viable? Desirable?
- Westinghouse Bankruptcy Leads To Nuclear’s Demise
- Readers write
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.