The June 2017 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Trump: From Paris to Pittsburg
- Tesla – The Most Valuable US Car Company
- Will Electric Transportation Save Utilities From Death Spiral?
- Grid Modernization A Euphemism For Network Gold Plating?
- California CCAs Taking Customers Away From Incumbents
- How Can We Tell That Coal Has Problems?
- Electric Sector Transformation: Is the Grid Where It Is?
- Exciting Developments At The Grid’s Edge
- Renewables: Doing More With Less
- Wind Projected To reach 800 GW In 5 years
- Wind Soon To Exceed Coal In Texas
- Sun Beats Coal In Queensland, Sort Of
- Power Of Aggregation
- Subscribers write
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.