The April 2017 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- California Aims At 100% Renewable
- Apple’s New Headquarters Is More Than A Building
- Peak Oil? Sooner Than You Think
- US Net Energy Exporter In 2020s
- Market Design Of 1980s Not Fit For Today’s Markets
- Global Installed Wind Hits 486 GW
- EPA: New Head, New Mission
- Clean Coal: Expensive Even When It Works
- Nuclear: Then There Were 3
- Guess What: Juice Is Expensive In Golden State
- Blockchain Technology: Will It Make A Difference?
- Demand Peaks, Prices Spike In Australia, Again
- EEnergy Informer: Renewable Biased In Content And Outlook?
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.