The March 2017 issue of EEnergy Informer is now available. Here is the contents list:
- Don’t Like The Truth? Try “Alternative Facts”
- California To Pursue A Different Future
- Saving Coal Is Like Saving Titanic, Only Harder
- Renewables: Truth Or Hyperbole?
- Technology, Innovation And The Future Of Global Trade
- Future Of Energy According To BP
- Tesla Without The Motors
- Carbon Tracker Says Coal And Oil’s Future Are Grim
- IRENA Bullish On Renewables
- Less Generous NEM Laws: Fewer Rooftop Solar PVs
- Rosenfeld Leaves Energy Efficiency Legacy
- Nuclear Option Is No Longer What It Used To Be
- California IOUs Are Morphing Into Distribution Companies
You can request a sample issue of EEnergy Informer here.